Many small and medium sized businesses do not achieve the sales they would like and most of the time it is not about price!
We have worked with clients for more than 23 years to find them new leads but in recent times have found more and more opportunities for businesses to improve their sales performance. Accelerator pulls together our experience and learnings into a marketing and sales audit that evaluates all the components that influence whether a sale happens.
Marketing to us is about getting clarity about what your customers want and communicating what uniqueness your offer has in your market, but it is not an academic exercise – great marketing makes selling easier.
What it covers - an overview
We would have a detailed conversation with you and take you through what we would cover and how this would work for your business.
- Your proposition - is it expressed clearly
- Your presence - review your brand / logo, website, SEO / Google searches, social media, physical office and whether they are optimised
- People - do you understand your customers and more importantly do your employees
1. How do you grow existing customers? Is there a suitable account management process?
2. Does the business measure the sales pipeline / funnel – with numbers?
3. What does the business do to address a short fall in sales – is there a correlation between activity / spend and results? ROI?
4. Data - Is there a suitable accurate and up to date prospect pool? How is a good prospect defined?
5. Are there suitable activities for each stage of the sales pipeline / funnel e.g. advertising, SEO, trade shows, social media
6. Nurturing – is there a stay in contact program
7. Sales Force – who is performing – growing existing customers vs winning new ones
8. Technology - CRM
The results of the audit are presented in a report that details the insights that have been found and suggested actions – a summary action plan is compiled split by immediate; short term; long term. We are looking for big opportunities – that can be actioned quickly – and do not require lots of resource (£ or time).