- We target 80 calls a day, purposely low for our industry, focusing on quality of each call.
- Our approach is consultative with the aim of getting the prospect into a discussion.
- We work on a day rate, with small commission rates discussed and agreed with our callers, it avoids the risk of overselling. However, we are a team and when the business does well and clients are happy, the team get a more significant bonus.
- We can help you develop your sales discussion. We don't take on all lead generation work - we want to succeed and deliver for our clients so if we can't explain your point of difference in a few seconds, your point of difference isn’t clear or is incredibly technical, telemarketing may not be the best channel for you.
If you are unsure how best to present your point(s) of difference, let’s talk – we have lots of experience of shaping a sales discussion.
- We can deliver on harder campaigns where senior prospects need to be contacted. We are creative and professional in our calls and will work with you to find the best approach.
- We have great experience in getting attendees to events - we're more than happy to share with you what works.
Data needs to be accurate and relevant to create a successful campaign
- We do not share data sets across clients – each has an individual data set that they own.
- We buy data that has been validated within the last six months and avoid opted in data (we believe few serious decision makers will agree to go on marketing list), instead relying on the Legitimate Interest part of GDPR.
Business Development Managers
Lead generation is the first step towards exploring if there is a sale to be had. Follow up is the next stage and in many businesses this isn’t doesn't always happen due to lack of time or organisation, resulting in sales being missed. Some leads are ready to engage – others will take nurturing before they are ready. That means staying in touch – with meaningful and valuable communication so that you stay on their radar and build a relationship.
Our outsourced Business Development Manager service gives you an experienced BDM to nurture your sales pipeline. This could be 0.5 days a week or full time – but your BDM focusses on moving leads through the pipeline and converting them into sales when they are ready.